Saturday, December 25, 2010

What am I? A pack horse?


I like to play with photo equipment. I'm a Pentaxian (I use Pentax equipment) but having other stuff at hand sometimes enables me to capture an image that's just a bit different. These days with millions of digital cameras clicking madly off in all directions there are some really spectacular photos being created... but a lot more truly awful ones as well. Some people don't seem to have the hang of the "delete" key on their cameras - you know, the one with the little TRASH CAN on it! It's where 9 out of 10 shots belong on average.

I like to use flash in addition to natural light. I learn a little bit more about this technique each time I venture out. I recommend David Hobby's STROBIST site to anyone wanting to learn about using flash properly ( http://www.strobist.blogspot.com/ ).

No comments:

Post a Comment